Monday, December 28, 2009

Holy Sh*t

I can't believe this but I've decided not to pursue something I thought was my dream for so long. I think I was just so scared to admit to myself that it is not what I want to do and honestly, to reach my ultimate career (and personal) goal I do not need to complete this task. Medical school....goodbye. It's hard to say that but I feel like a weight I've had on my shoulders for almost 10 years now is gone. I thought it was my only option, but after much introspection, I've realized there are so many different options.

More to come I'm sure on that but for now...working out!

I ran 30-35 minutes today with Pam. It was sooooo cold but I'm glad I went out. Tomorrow...I think I'll lift because I don't feel like going swimming at 5:30 am.

~Ro

1 comment:

  1. There are ALWAYS options!!! Especially when you are one of the smartest women in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete