Monday, May 3, 2010

Things I should do better.

A) Recovery Week

I was exhausted but I should definitely be doing the recovery week workouts. I did TWO runs and that's IT last week. I'm pretty sure I'll pay dearly for it

B) Sleep more on the weekends

Enough said. I was so exhausted from this past weekend that I got a little sick and took today off. Not a good thing at all.

C) Eat better

While I've been losing weight (-5 lbs woohoo!) it's not nearly at the rate it should be for how much I'm working out. To mediate this concern, I've joined a calorie counting service and will start tracking everything I eat and my workouts. I'm actually pretty excited about this!

It has a graphing function...so I'll occasionally post those because I'm a huge nerd and like visual representations of anything...

D) And finally, get better at riding my bike :p As usual. I hope to get a new bike in June! So psyched for it! :-)

Rohini

No comments:

Post a Comment