Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Hello Family, Friends, and AEWHTCATB*,

In this letter, I am officially declaring my commitment to training for (and racing) Ironman Wisconsin 2010. The race will be held September 12, 2010 in Madison Wisconsin.

I will use this blog to not only give you all insight into daily workouts, but also what I'm feeling on a regular basis about the training and life in general. I know it will be here before I know it. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you in advance for your support in advance.

I know the next year will be a trying experience and while I'm nervous, I know this is the empowering experience I need in my life right now. The last year has been extremely difficult for me on both a professional and personal level, and I hope to become a stronger person through training by learning more about my limitations and, even more importantly, my capabilities and strengths.

Let the training (and life) begin!

Talk to you all soon.

Ro(torious)

*Anyone Else Who Happens To Come Across This Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment